About Our Classes
The Metaphysical Center of New Jersey offers a 13 level course of study in Metaphysics and Parapsychology in many Adult Education Schools in the northern New Jersey area.
- Courses run between 5 and 10 weeks and each class meets for 1½ to 3 hours with varying start dates in September/October for the Fall semester and February/March in the Spring.
- Since all of the 13 levels are not offered each semester, classes may be taken in any order as topics are not sequential. Students are encouraged to take Metaphysics and Parapsychology 1 early in their studies as it provides a solid foundation.
MCNJ also offers other workshops and classes on topics such as:
- Developing Clairvoyant and Psychic Abilities
- Tarot: A Spiritual Guide to Living in a Material World
- Spiritual Psychology
- Numerology, Palmistry, Astrology and other Psychic Arts
- Healing with the Angels
- Integrated Energy Therapy® (IET) Training
Fees and registration for all classes are determined by the Adult School or individual instructor. Please contact them according to the information listed on this page. For further information, call the Director for Education, Peggy Neligan, at 201.230.5832.